المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Al- tawahood

umsohail
12-04-2005, 07:51 PM
Assalamu 3alaikum wa rahmato Allah wabarakatoh ;

I would like to thank you for giving me this chance to ask my question of the Sheikh;

(please you can respond in arabic ...I can read it.. my p.c. doesn't have the arabic program installed yet)

Shekih , my question is regarding my son who is ^6 years old) he was diagnosed with "mild autism" ...when

asked what if any cure he can have ..the Dr's here in the U.S. say that we don't know how this problem came

about and we don't know how it can be cured%100.. we can only offer you therapy (physical..speech etc.."

now, my son 's main problem is in speech ...he can' form complete meaningful sentences.. although he is a

very bright and intelligent boy (mashaAllah) he can read very well.. and if asked to repeat things he can even

recite (surat Al-baqara) but cannot form a correct sentence when speaking to someone . I hope you can

inform me as to your knowledge of this ailment and hope you can instruct me as to the best remedy .
wa jazakum Allah khair..

أبو الحسن علي الهاجري
13-04-2005, 05:31 AM
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

مرض التوحد كما ذكر لك الطبيب لايعرف سببه ولا علاجه وإنما هم يتعاملون معه كمرض مستمر ويحتاج الى عناية ورعاية خاصة.

بالنسبة لي والله أعلم أن هذا المرض له أكثر من سبب فقد يكون سببه أذى شيطاني صاحب العين أو سحر أو رد فعل من الجان كانتقام لأذى حصل لهم وقد يكون عينا بدون مس وقد يكون المستهدف هو الأم أو الأب .

ولذا فنصيحتي هي الرقية الشرعية والإستمرار عليها وأيضا , الرقية للوالدين وللإبن.
وعندي كثير من الحالات تحسنت ولله الحمد لكنها تأخذ وقتا طويلا للتحسن.
شفاه الله وعافاه

umsohail
15-04-2005, 04:51 PM
Baraka Allah feek..
Please be patient with me , I wish to understand
1- Can I print out the "roqya" from one of these sites (alroqia.com ruya.net..khayma.com ? ? ?
2-How often do I do it (per day?!) and Can I do it while he is asleep because he doesn't like to sit still for too long !
3- Can I read the "ayat" on water ..and 3asal .. to give him daily ?! and what's the exact process for that?!
4- regarding both parents "can we follow the exact steps done for "roqya" to our son?!?!
5-
InshaAllah I might bring him to make 3umra in Makkah this summer..Do you suggest I have him see someone there
Wa jazakum Allah 3ana khair... I appologize if I took too much of your time.. .. .

umsohail
18-04-2005, 03:38 PM
Assalamu 3alaikum Sheikh

I hope my 2nd question to you was clear...

Please let me know the response as soon as you can..
wa jazakum Allah khair.

umsohail
21-04-2005, 06:53 PM
Assalamu 3alaikum;
I am still waiting for an answer to my question...
Please it's very important....
wa jazakum Allah khair

أبو الحسن علي الهاجري
24-04-2005, 05:29 AM
معذرة اختي الكريمة لتأخري فأنا شغلت كثيرا...

نعم يمكنك قرائتها وأخذها من هنا فأنا ذكرت في بعض المواضيع آيات الرقية أو خذيها من المواقع التي ذكرتي.

يمكنك قرائتها مرة أو أكثر ولا بأس أن يتكون عند نومه مادامك لاتستطيعين التحكم فيه .
أيضا يمكنكما استعمال الرقية والعسل مع طفلكما.
إذا جئتم الى العمرة أكثروا من الدعاء له وإذا وجدتم من يحسن الرقية ويسلم من الشبهات فلا بأس..
ويمنك مراسلتي إذا وصلتم الى مكة ,,

شفاكم الله

umsohail
27-04-2005, 06:08 PM
Assalamu 3alaikum ;

Jazakum Allah khair .
I would like to get your contact information in Makkah
(so upon arrival I can reach you)
InshaAllah
baraka Allah feek