المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : موضوع تعبير عن الوقت و اهميته قصير و طويل عربي انجليزي

Miss.Reem
28-11-2017, 09:37 PM
TimeTopic expression of the importance of time and magnificence distinctive short and long In the name of God the Merciful Praise be to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon our master Muhammad Sadiq the Secretary-promise, God brought us out of the darkness of ignorance and illusion to the lights of knowledge and science, and of the desires on to acts of worship Gardens. Dear Brothers, with the lesson thirty, a final lesson of a series of topics truths of faith and miracles, and the subject today is the vessel on which its work, namely the time, and rights in precisely accurate definitions a few days, as passed on passed a few of it, and when he realizes the human that time and time goes on, and the passage of time alone consumes the human, this is an accurate understanding of which is already in the fact that human rights a few days whenever passed passed a few days of it. So conciliators in the world maintain their time, but that the faithful are preparing time the most precious thing in their lives, because it is a bowl of their work, anything that does not achieve, but with time, the time for seeking knowledge, and time for worship, and time in order to earn a living, and the time for the Education of boys, and the time for good deeds, because this time the most precious thing owned, it is your capital only, it is you, and signs away from God wasting time, wasting the time of detestation, and retarded their ideas and beliefs, and behavior, and patterns of their lives, are wasting their time, but The time is the largest element in the life, the things you need to place and time, and the material and work, but the most valuable element in the work is man, and man without time has no value, so Sura, one of the most dangerous fence, which deals with rights and that the noble Companions do not scatter but them, it is Sura, which he said by Imam Shafi'i: "If these people manage to Kvthm Sura." It Surat age. But you may ask, What is the truth time? Our brothers dear, the point, if the situation formed a line, Aút pen and a ruler and a paper and slide the stylus on the ruler, the pen draws a line, then moved that line draws a surface, if the motion of this surface form in size, we have two dimensions Stahian, we have the following volumetric, sometimes the depth or height , sometimes after the third, we have become the point, if the situation formed a line, and move the line if the form of a surface, the surface if you move the form in size, and size if the move was a time, not for the movement of the earth around itself is there day or night? Canceled if canceled the day or night time, was canceled today, was canceled the week, month, canceled, canceled the season, was canceled the year, and movement of the earth around the sun are the four seasons, if time is the fourth dimension of man. The physical world the great came the theory of relativity, which turned the concepts of physics, Einstein, the world discovered that the speed of absolute in the universe is the speed of light, and that any body walked with a light became light, became its size is not final, they have had the experience they built a jetty along the train exactly , and this is the highest speed of the train walked man-made, and photographed the sidewalk with this train This train was longer than the pavement with his fast, if his movement was the speed of light for its size does not become final. Any body move with the light became light, and if we were pleased with the light stops time, this lesson of scientific issues which wavelengths of light to outer space, as long as the waves light speed of three hundred thousand kilometers per second, if it enables a person supposedly to walk with these waves of this view see forever ever, be our fellow Distinguished grown up and become owners of large business, and all of us and tell us passed away after a hundred years or more, and this is who walks with light waves see this Council as it is, then walked rights with a light stop time, if ever the light down time, this mosque before built was built on what?The orchard groves of fitness, if possible, to bring light to get ahead of ourselves that we signed with our own eyes Badr, The body if walked with a light stop time, if ever the light down time, if the limit for the light slack time. Dear brothers, you are a long time, a few days, and a few hours, and a few minutes, and a few seconds, any man has with God, for example three to eighty years, seven months and three weeks and four days, five hours, four minutes and eight seconds, look at the time of each second movement of this takes away from your age, per second, you are a couple of days whenever passed passed on a few of you, time you, or that time is your capital, or that time is something most precious asset, time management tournament, the tournament to take advantage of the time, if I asked you who is the greatest human being at all benefited from the time? He is the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, so I swear by God the precious his age he said to him: ) For the age they are for in Skrthm distraction (. (Al Stone) The Day of Resurrection and man does not regret but an hour passed in which God did not say, and the more than human and as human as his time ran proper management, and systems of his time. I was in Malaysia told us that their chief reason for great success Malaysia is no more than population of twenty-three million, were in the forest before the twenty-five years, and now exports to the world than exports the entire Arab world, including oil, a few years ago they have surplus of sixty billion dollars that carries a notebook in his pocket, and anything that risk in mind when recorded, using a notebook that any risk, any idea, any project, any business, any contact, any achievement noted, you are always in front of the list of acts, can elevate your business to produce ten times more by registration, give you an example, you may need something in the house do not you write forget to buy, show this need when he wants to use, there is no wax we have, the electricity went out must buy a Hima, can spend the whole year and forget to buy, because the need appearsextinguished only when the electricity, but if started buying wax, the second day you have wax, And so on everything. They said: The worst pen is better than the strongest memory, time management, there is a time for your family, and time for your business, and time for the Lord, and time to Abadatk, and the time to read the Koran, and the time to do righteous deeds, and time to kinship, type the program, a weekly program of time as well as to the time as well as at home , of time as well as to the time as well as in the mosque, from well to well as in the well, type, either to plan or be planned for you, either to be a hard number and either be a number trivial when the owners of the figures difficult, so Dear Brothers, God Almighty I swear by the age of this man who is the creature first, I swear to him freely of time, era, came the answer section:) The man is in lost (, loser, and God once opened a book source four prayers that I read it chills your skin, of these prayers: "O Allah, I seek refuge in you be a happier, including taught me ", which you read recently, you read the meanings of words, read in its chain, read novels, read to explain, analyze it, derive from it deductions many, and receive a lesson, and who listened to this lesson benefited by Aftbakoh Vktefoa fruit, and that which told them it did not apply it, it comes the Day of Judgment people have benefited from his knowledge and his knowledge is naughty, I seek refuge in you be a happier, including taught me. The second prayer: "O Allah, I seek refuge with You can say a word when satisfied, I ask it to anyone except you." Sometimes a person feels that his interests to talk religion, religion speaks of a man with his hand in front of a broad minimum, this modern religion has the heart of this man, he wants his money to speak of God Almighty, I seek refuge in you to say a word when satisfied, I ask it to anyone but you. The third prayer: "O Allah, I seek refuge with You for the people that Otzin Ychenna you something." Can wear white clothes on Friday, elegant, pressed, and perfume caught, and Turquoise beads, a wonderful thing where I spent Friday night? O Allah, I seek refuge in You Otzin that people have something Ychenna. Last prayer: "O Allah, I seek refuge with You to be a lesson to one of your creation." Dear Brothers, the theater stage and the seats for spectators, Valmstakim his seat with viewers, and the rectum is drawn to the stage and becomes a story, so he says: ) And we let them talk (. (Al-believers, verse: 44) I was once in a museum in Cairo, Mamluk invited their leaders to the banquet of luxury too, and during the feast under the seats there are swords cut off their heads all, and survived one of them told what had happened, the more delegation visited tourist this great Hall reported this story, these Mamluks became conversations, so : "O Allah, I seek refuge with You to be a lesson to one of your creation." That I will be a story, if you're straight, you are in the shadow of God, you are in the cover of God, you are in the care of God, you are in the keeping of God, the God in you. Dear Brothers, so I swear by God Almighty era, time freely to this creature who is the first time, in reality, God said: ) And age (1) ( (Al-Asr) Section A: ) The lost man is in (2) ( (Al-Asr) Any lapse of time alone consumes rights, there at the highest quarters of Damascus, one house price of one hundred and eighty million and above, the thing that does not believe that anyone who bought a house in this building was home to Matt before inhabited by only one he was able to wash it all, an admonition . I was once in Aleppo showed me the neighborhood named neighborhood of cottonseed in the finest buildings of Aleppo, buildings, hundreds of millions, it was noted at the Chinese style is very beautiful, the owner died in the forty-second, and was standing upright, and the wisdom of God wanted the tomb that buried it was shorter than his height when he Digger and put in the grave to pay his chest became its form exists, where the palace?Left and walked. Each creature dies not only survive with pride and tyranny And night no matter how long it must be dawn And age no matter how long it must be down the grave *** I'm female and all but long days on the integrity of a portable machine Haddaba If carried to the grave after the funeral know that you are a mobile ***

Miss.Reem
28-11-2017, 09:38 PM
) The lost man is in (2) ( (Al-Asr) This answer section, lost because the lapse of time alone consumes rights, strong, weak, rich, poor, handsome, Dmim, intelligent, limited, it is true, the patient, this man in any case the time consumed and there is death, loss unrealized, what do we do, Lord? Divine answer came: ) And age (1) The lost man is in (2) Except for those who believe and work righteous deeds, and exhort one another to truth and exhort one another to patience (3) ( (Al-Asr) Called the Imam Shafi'i Staff survive, such as the close-up, a student at graduation, there are material very basic, the last article, if successfully received the graduate degree, and there is the Ministry of waiting for him to be a senior staff where, and with this function the large substantial income, and with this substantial income during the years of the former buy a house and after the sermon a girl, any success on this article and the certificate will be built on the Nile, and his job, his income, and his home, and his marriage, consecrated lukewarm bath water, and sat down and relaxed, do you work? Do you take the degree? But the water is very cool, lukewarm water, wind rattle, this work does not have the effect of a future, consumer, and this would all the people, eat, drink, watching the news, their comments great as if they were above the people, then eat and sleep, and wake up in the morning to go to work, comes eat sleep and then back in the afternoon, so on until he feels his heart Bnkhozh, and then to intensive care, and then show Naute, is there other than this? This consumes time, which is not invested, this time is you, this time only your capital, this time the most valuable thing you own, either to spend consuming, eat, drink and enjoy the cattle and also has a fire is their abode: ) And those who disbelieve enjoy themselves and eat as cattle eat, and the fire is their abode (12) ( (Surah Muhammad) Ensuring an invest or that God, how do you believe? You need to be studied, the place of science in the mosque, come to the mosque there is a lesson explanation, he studied jurisprudence, he studied modern doctrine lesson, a lesson of faith, sermon, your son knows the Koran at the Institute of legitimate: ) Those who believe and work righteous deeds, (. (Al-Fath verse: 29) Spend from the owner, raising your children, your neighbors up, feed the poor: ) And exhort one another to the right (. (Al-'Asr). I heard a wonderful sermon you hear so I took a tape to your brother, your cousin to hear, the whole will have a reward: ((Of wire to seek a way in which it is easy to note by the way to heaven, and angels to lay their wings to the seeker of knowledge, including satisfaction is made)). [Tirmidhi for Ben Button Hubaysh] You Duma and the lesson after two hours, created yourself do wudoo ', then ride the bus first, second and third, to come to the mosque, and then I prayed Morocco, I heard the lesson, I prayed dinner and returned, through paradise and this directory: ((Of wire to seek a way in which it is easy for him a path to Paradise)). [Narrated by Tirmidhi from Abu Hurayrah] ), But those who believe and work righteous deeds, and exhort one another to truth and exhort one another to patience (. (Al-Asr) Do not believe a believer does not have a good work. Once stabilized the reality of faith in the heart of the believer to reflect the benefit of the same work, incredible believer statically, negative, Islam is a great brother, good, God willing and if the great? If any person presumably his father, a senior scientist mother spent all his life in his father's praise you become a scientist? Does not remain illiterate:), but those who believe and work righteous deeds, and exhort one another to truth and exhort one another to patience (. Patience to seek knowledge, and patience to work according to science, there is nothing wrong with the position of the Prophet peace be upon him did not shake hands with women, he said: ((I do not shake hands with women)). [Reported by Ahmed Hassan said is true for a thin girl Omaima] There are income suspect was not satisfied to take him, suspicious transaction rejected, he said: God is the rich, the function of the corruption of moral, he said: I do not accept the function of their incomes less, but I guarantee religious out:), but those who believe and work righteous deeds and exhort one another to truth and exhort one another to patience (. This lesson is from the truths of faith and miracles. The miracle, Dear Brothers, we have such thing as an early warning device, this body cover the skin, this skin where nerve endings, there are nerve endings in the face and hands, and all over the skin nerve endings, but different density, the density of nerve endings the back very large , so I poured cold water on the human in the winter is not likely, but bear ablutions, nerves of sense in the hands and face few, there are cleaning permanent, and the nerves of sense in the back, abdomen and around the body very dense you need hot water, in order and Qaatk diseases of winter is Almighty to make sense of the body's nerves very dense except for the hands and face, from the design? It is God Almighty, so as not to increase caries tooth and you do not feel any age with a bite, put your nerves sense of age, if arrived necrosis to the heart of age does not sleep the night, go to the doctor to examined, Fsb sense of age is very important, God Almighty to make the backbone of If the sense of bone is broken, God forbid, the intensity of the pain she pushes you to keep your foot as it is, four-fifths of the treatment, the fracture is exacerbated because there is no pain. Nerves of the sense alone of the signs of God function to greatness, hands you need to washing and permanent facial nerves of the sense of hands, face, feet and forearms are very few, unbearable cold water on the hands do not tolerate on the back, as though these nerves nerves of the sense of alarm early. Dear Brothers, there is the body's centers of a sense of pressure, when a person sleeps his skeleton and there are muscles on the skeleton, and muscles under the skeleton, muscles that are under the skeleton is compressed when squeezed tight, if narrowed to Matha decreased perfusion, places pressure on the muscles that decreased Troytha send a message to the brain, there is a sense of pressure centers, it comes Viqlb rights, he says: ) And Nqlbhm with left and right (. (Surah Kahf verse 18) Human stir in one-night-eight thirty to forty times, whenever he sleeps on side and compress side pressure centers in the body of the brain, the brain gives is volatile, the volatility of the mercy, with left and right, if left and right the right to fallen man on earth, with left and right, Voasab these pressure of the mercy of God, an alarm early, so they said all kinds of pain a early warning, and the most dangerous disease, a disease that no symptoms of it, and no pain for him, a malignant tumor where there is no pain at all, suddenly tumor spread in the body, now we have the nerves of the heat, the nerves to cold, nerves of touch, nerves of sense, adherence to this Gogh industrial, this is not the sofa naturally from touching, sometimes carrying something heavy says weighed five kilos, something measures the weight, something that measures the softness, gravity, temperature, cold, pain. Dear Brothers, there are millions of nerve endings man, two hundred thousand nerve for the sense of hot and cold, and there are five hundred thousand nerve to feel the pressure, and seventy-six raw centrally transmits pain to the brain, and there is a mechanism very precise in the body, when a person touch his hand something that hot as a body must to convey this sense of free nerve to the spinal cord to the brain cerebellum, the brain feels the pain, the brain gives to the hand that is moving away, a long way, we have an exceptional case called reflex, pain sensation or heat up to the spinal cord, the spinal cord gives the movement is immediately , this condition is called reflex action, you designed a stunning design. Brothers, there is a sense of balance not for this feeling when he found a man walking, there is a middle ear three channels, channel-shaped bracket slot to the bottom, this arc which means Bncefh and top of the liquid there cilia sense, if a money liquid remains flat, Valsaúl affect cilia , you feel that you are tired to the left, comes an order from the brain back on the right, not for the channels balance ear When he found a man walking on the ground, the child's first three months there has channels of balance, if money Bhoudn mother tends a bit, then complement to the other, after months leaning back and then three, man, if the meaning of money and went back there that there is a balance of ear, of workmanship? Accuracy of? It workmanship of God Almighty: ) Allah, who disposes all things (. (Qur'an verse: 88) Sense of balance needs to joints, some fifty detailed to man, and two hundred bone and two hundred muscle, all contribute to stand on two legs, and man honored by God because it stands on two legs, while the rest of the animals walk on four, animal movement head only the man walks on two legs Tliqtan his hands. Dear Brothers, this final lesson from the lessons of the truths of faith and miracles, and in the lessons to come, in sha Allah we choose topics I feel that we are in need. Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds

Miss.Reem
28-11-2017, 09:38 PM
موضوع تعبير عن الوقت و اهميته روعه مميز قصير و طويلبسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
الحمد لله رب العالمين ، والصلاة والسلام على سيدنا محمد الصادق الوعد الأمين، اللهم أخرجنا من ظلمات الجهل والوهم إلى أنوار المعرفة والعلم ، ومن وحول الشهوات إلى جنات القربات .
أيها الأخوة الكرام ، مع الدرس الثلاثين وهو الدرس الأخير من سلسلة موضوعات حقائق الإيمان والإعجاز ، والموضوع اليوم هو الوعاء الذي يكون فيه العمل ألا وهو الوقت ، والإنسان في أدق أدق تعاريفه بضعة أيام ، كلما انقضى يوم انقضى بضع منه ، وحينما يدرك الإنسان أنه وقت والوقت يمضي ، ومضي الوقت وحده يستهلك الإنسان ، هذا الفهم الدقيق الذي يعد أصلاً في حقيقة الإنسان ، الإنسان بضعة أيام كلما انقضى يوم انقضى بضع منه .لذلك الموفقون في الدنيا يحافظون على أوقاتهم ، بل إن المؤمنين يعدون الوقت أثمن شيء في حياتهم ، لأنه وعاء عملهم ، أي شيء لا يحقق إلا بالوقت ، فالوقت من أجل طلب العلم ، والوقت من أجل العبادة ، والوقت من أجل كسب الرزق ، والوقت من أجل تربية الأولاد ، والوقت من أجلّ الأعمال الصالحة ، فهذا الوقت أثمن شيء تملكه ، بل هو رأسمالك الوحيد ، بل هو أنت ، ومن علامات البعد عن الله تضييع الوقت ، وإضاعة الوقت من المقت، والمتخلفون بأفكارهم ، وعقيدتهم ، وسلوكهم ، وأنماط حياتهم ، يضيعون أوقاتهم ، بل إن الوقت يعد أكبر عنصر في الحياة ، الأشياء تحتاج إلى مكان وزمان ، ومادة وعمل ، لكن أثمن عنصر في العمل هو الإنسان ، والإنسان بلا وقت لا قيمة له ، لذلك السورة التي تعد من أخطر السور التي يتعامل معها الإنسان والتي كان الصحابة الكرام لا يتفرقون إلا عليها ، إنها السورة التي قال عنها الإمام الشافعي : " لو تدبر الناس هذه السورة لكفتهم ". إنها سورة العصر.
لكن قد يسأل سائل ما حقيقة الوقت ؟ أخوتنا الكرام ، النقطة إذا تحركت شكلت خطاً ، ائت بقلم ومسطرة وورقة وحرك هذا القلم على المسطرة ، هذا القلم يرسم خطاً ، فإذا حركت هذا الخط يرسم سطحاً ، فإذا حركت هذا السطح شكّل حجماً ، عندنا بعدان سطحيان ، عندنا بعد حجمي ، أحياناً عمق أو ارتفاع ، أحياناً بعد ثالث ، صار عندنا النقطة إذا تحركت شكلت خطاً ، والخط إذا تحرك شكل سطحاً ، والسطح إذا تحرك شكل حجماً ، والحجم إذا تحرك كان وقتاً ، لولا حركة الأرض حول نفسها هل هناك ليل أو نهار ؟ لو ألغي الليل أو النهار ألغي الوقت ، ألغي اليوم ، ألغي الأسبوع ، ألغي الشهر ، ألغي الفصل ، ألغي العام ، ومن حركة الأرض حول الشمس تكون الفصول الأربعة ، إذاً الوقت هو البعد الرابع للإنسان.العالم الفيزيائي الكبير الذي جاء بالنظرية النسبية ، والتي قلبت مفاهيم الفيزياء أينشتاين ، هذا العالم اكتشف أن السرعة المطلقة في الكون هي سرعة الضوء ، وأن أي جسم مشى مع الضوء أصبح ضوءاً ، فصار حجمه لا نهائياً ، أجروا تجربة أنهم بنوا رصيفاً على طول قطار بالتمام والكمال ، وهذا القطار مشى بأعلى سرعة صنعها الإنسان ، وصوروا هذا القطار مع الرصيف فكان هذا القطار أطول من الرصيف مع حركته السريعة ، فلو بلغت حركته سرعة الضوء لأصبح حجمه لا نهائياً .أي جسم تحرك مع الضوء أصبح ضوءاً ، وإذا سرنا مع الضوء توقف الزمن ، هذا الدرس العلمي يصدر منه موجات ضوئية إلى الفضاء الخارجي ، مادامت الموجات ضوئية سرعتها ثلاثمئة ألف كيلو متر بالثانية ، لو تمكن إنسان افتراضاً أن يمشي مع هذه الموجات هذا المنظر يراه إلى أبد الآبدين ، يكون أخواننا الكرام كبروا وأصبحوا أصحاب أعمال كبيرة ، وجميعاً وافتنا المنية بعد مئة عام أو أكثر ، وهذا الذي يمشي مع الموجات الضوئية يرى هذا المجلس كما هو ، فإذا سار الإنسان مع الضوء توقف الزمن ، فإذا سبق الضوء تراجع الزمن ، هذا المسجد قبل أن يبنى بني على ماذا ؟ كان بستاناً من بساتين الصالحية ، للتقريب لو أمكن أن نسبق الضوء لرأينا موقعة بدر بأم أعيننا ، فالجسم إذا سار مع الضوء توقف الزمن ، إذا سبق الضوء تراجع الزمن ، إذا قصر عن الضوء تراخى الزمن.
أيها الأخوة ، أنت زمن ، بضعة أيام ، وبضعة ساعات ، وبضعة دقائق ، وبضعة ثوان ، أي الإنسان له عند الله مثلاً ثلاث وثمانون سنة ، وسبعة أشهر ، وثلاثة أسابيع ، وأربعة أيام ، وخمس ساعات ، وأربع دقائق ، وثمان ثوان ، انظر إلى الساعة كل حركة ثانية هذه تقتطع من عمرك ، بالثانية ، فأنت بضعة أيام كلما انقضى يوم انقضى بضع منك ، أنت زمن ، أو أن الزمن رأسمالك ، أو أن الزمن أثمن شيء تملكه ، البطولة إدارة الوقت ، البطولة أن تستفيد من الوقت ، لو سألتكم من هو أعظم إنسان على الإطلاق استفاد من الوقت؟ إنه رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم ، لذلك أقسم الله بعمره الثمين فقال له :
﴿ لَعَمْرُكَ إِنَّهُمْ لَفِي سَكْرَتِهِمْ يَعْمَهُونَ ﴾ .( سورة الحجر )والإنسان يوم القيامة لا يندم إلا على ساعة مرت لم يذكر الله فيها ، وكلما تفوق الإنسان وكلما وفق الإنسان أدار وقته إدارة صحيحة ، ونظم وقته .كنت في ماليزيا حدثونا أن رئيسهم سبب نجاحه الكبير ـ ماليزيا دولة لا يزيد سكانها عن ثلاثة وعشرين مليوناً ، كانوا في الغابات قبل خمس وعشرين سنة ، والآن صادراتها إلى العالم يفوق صادرات العالم العربي بأكمله بما فيه النفط ، قبل سنوات عندهم فائض ستين مليار دولار ـ أنه يحمل دفتراً في جيبه ، وأي شيء خطر في باله يسجله فيه ، أن تستخدم دفتراً أي خاطر ، أي فكرة ، أي مشروع ، أي عمل ، أي اتصال ، أي إنجاز سجلته ، أنت دائماً أمام قائمة أعمال ، يمكن أن ترفع إنتاج أعمالك إلى عشرة أضعاف عن طريق التسجيل ، أضرب لكم مثلاً ، قد تحتاج إلى شيء في البيت لا تكتبه تنسى أن تشتريه ، تظهر هذه الحاجة عند إرادة استعمالها ، لا يوجد شمع عندنا ، الكهرباء انطفأت يجب أن أشتري شمعاً ، يمكن أن يمضي العام بأكمله وتنسى أن تشتري ، لأن الحاجة تظهر عند انطفاء الكهرباء فقط ، أما لو كتبت شراء شمع ، ثاني يوم يكون عندك شمع ، وقس على ذلك كل شيء .
قالوا : أسوأ قلم أفضل من أقوى ذاكرة ، فالوقت إدارته ، هناك وقت لأهلك ، ووقت لعملك ، ووقت لربك ، ووقت لعباداتك ، ووقت لقراءة القرآن ، ووقت للعمل الصالح ، ووقت لصلة الرحم ، اكتب برنامجاً ، برنامج أسبوعي من الساعة كذا إلى الساعة كذا في البيت ، من الساعة كذا إلى الساعة كذا في المسجد ، من الساعة كذا إلى كذا في كذا ، اكتب ، إما أن تخطط وإما أن يخطط لك ، إما أن تكون رقماً صعباً وإما أن تكون رقماً تافهاً عند أصحاب الأرقام الصعبة ، لذلك أيها الأخوة الكرام ، الله عز وجل أقسم بعمر هذا الإنسان الذي هو المخلوق الأول ، أقسم له بمطلق الزمن ، بالعصر ، وجاء جواب القسم : ﴿ إِنَّ الْإِنْسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ ﴾ ، خاسر ، والله مرة فتحت كتاباً مصدراً بأربعة أدعية إن قرأتها يقشعر جلدك ، من هذه الأدعية : " اللهم إني أعوذ بك أن يكون أحد أسعد بما علمتني مني " ، أي أنت تقرأ حديثاً ، تقرأ معاني كلماته ، تقرأ سنده ، تقرأ رواياته ، تقرأ شرحه ، تحلله ، تستنبط منه استنباطات عديدة ، وتلقيه درساً ، والذين استمعوا لهذا الدرس انتفعوا به فطبقوه فقطفوا ثماره ، وهذا الذي حدثهم به لم يطبقه ، فيأتي يوم القيامة وقد انتفع الناس بعلمه وشقي هو بعلمه ، اللهم إني أعوذ بك أن يكون أحد أسعد بما علمتني مني .الدعاء الثاني : " اللهم إني أعوذ بك أن أقول قولاً فيه رضاك ، ألتمس به أحداً سواك ".أحياناً إنسان يشعر أن مصلحته أن يتحدث بالدين ، يتحدث بالدين أمام إنسان بيده دنيا عريضة ، وهذا الحديث بالدين يملك قلب هذا الإنسان ، هو يريد ماله بالحديث عن الله عز وجل ، اللهم إني أعوذ بك أن أقول قولاً فيه رضاك ، ألتمس به أحداً سواك .الدعاء الثالث : "اللهم إني أعوذ بك أن أتزين للناس بشيء يشينني عندك ".يمكن أن ترتدي يوم الجمعة ثياباً بيضاء ، أنيقة ، مكوية ، وعطر مسك ، ومسبحة تركواز ، شيء رائع أين أمضيت ليلة الجمعة ؟ اللهم إني أعوذ بك أن أتزين للناس بشيء يشينني عندك .آخر دعاء :" اللهم إني أعوذ بك أن أكون عبرة لأحد من خلقك ".
أيها الأخوة الكرام ، المسرح فيه خشبة وفيه مقاعد للمشاهدين ، فالمستقيم له مقعد مع المشاهدين ، وغير المستقيم يجر إلى خشبة المسرح ويصبح قصة ، لذلك قال تعالى:
﴿ وَجَعَلْنَاهُمْ أَحَادِيثَ ﴾ .( سورة المؤمنون الآية : 44 )كنت مرة في متحف في القاهرة ، المماليك دعي قادتهم إلى وليمة فخمة جداً ، وفي أثناء الوليمة تحت المقاعد يوجد سيوف قطعت رؤوسهم جميعاً ، ونجا واحد منهم أخبر بما حصل ، فكلما زار وفد سياحي هذه القاعة الكبيرة ذكرت هذه القصة ، هؤلاء المماليك أصبحوا أحاديث ، لذلك : " اللهم إني أعوذ بك أن أكون عبرة لأحد من خلقك ". أن أكون أنا قصة ، فإذا كنت مستقيماً فأنت في ظل الله ، أنت في ستر الله ، أنت في رعاية الله ، أنت في حفظ الله ، أنت في توفيق الله .
أيها الأخوة الكرام ، لذلك الله عز وجل أقسم بالعصر ، بمطلق الزمن لهذا المخلوق الأول الذي هو في حقيقته زمن ، فقال تعالى :
﴿ وَالْعَصْرِ (1) ﴾ ( سورة العصر )جواب القسم :
﴿ إِنَّ الْإِنْسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ (2) ﴾( سورة العصر )أي مضي الوقت وحده يستهلك الإنسان ، هناك بناء بأرقى أحياء دمشق ، البيت الواحد ثمنه مئة وثمانون مليوناً فما فوق ، الشيء الذي لا يصدق أن كل من اشترى بيتاً في هذا البناء لم يسكنه مات قبل أن يسكنه إلا واحداً أتيح له أن يغسل فيه فقط ، موعظة .كنت مرة في حلب أطلعوني على حي اسمه حي الشهباء في أرقى أبنية حلب، أبنية بمئات الملايين ، أشير إلى بناء على النمط الصيني جميل جداً ، صاحبه توفي في الثانية والأربعين ، وكان مديد القامة ، ولحكمة أرادها الله القبر الذي سيدفن فيه كان أقصر من قامته فلما وضعه الحفار في القبر دفعه من صدره فصار شكله قائماً ، أين القصر ؟ تركه ومشى .كل مخلوق يموت ولا يبقى إلا ذو العزة والـــجبروتوالليل مهما طــــال فلا بد من طلوع الفـــجروالعمر مهما طــــال فلابد من نزل الـــــقبر* * *وكل ابن أنثى وإن طالت سلامته يوماً على آلة حدباء محمولفــإذا حملت إلى القبور جنازة فــاعلم أنك بعدها محمول* * *
﴿ إِنَّ الْإِنْسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ (2) ﴾( سورة العصر )هذا جواب القسم ، خسر لأن مضي الزمن وحده يستهلك الإنسان ، قوي ، ضعيف، غني ، فقير ، وسيم ، دميم ، ذكي ، محدود ، صحيح ، مريض ، هذا الإنسان بأي حال الوقت يستهلكه وهناك موت ، الخسارة محققة ، ماذا نفعل يا رب ؟ جاء الجواب الإلهي :
﴿ وَالْعَصْر (1) إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ (2) إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ (3) ﴾( سورة العصر )سماها الإمام الشافعي أركان النجاة ، مثل للتقريب ، طالب في مرحلة التخرج ، وهناك مادة أساسية جداً وهي آخر مادة ، فإذا نجح نال شهادة عليا ، وهناك وزارة تنتظره ليكون موظفاً كبيراً فيها ، ومع هذه الوظيفة الكبيرة دخل كبير ، ومع هذا الدخل الكبير خلال سنوات سابقاً يشتري بيتاً وبعدها يخطب فتاة ، أي على نجاحه بهذه المادة وعلى نيل الشهادة سيبنى وظيفته ، ودخله ، وبيته ، وزواجه ، فملأ حوض الحمام ماء فاتراً ، وجلس واسترخى، هل ينجح ؟ هل يأخذ الليسانس ؟ لكن الماء رائع جداً ، ماء فاتر ، ريح أعصابه ، هذا العمل ليس له أثر مستقبلي ، استهلاكي ، وهذا شأن الناس جميعاً ، يأكلون ، يشربون ، يتابعون الأخبار ، لهم تعليقات رائعة وكأنهم فوق البشر ، ثم يأكلون وينامون ، ويستيقظون صباحاً ليذهبوا إلى العمل ، يأتي الظهر يأكلون ثم ينامون بعد الظهر ، هكذا حتى يحس بنخزة بقلبه ، ثم إلى العناية المشددة ، ثم تظهر نعوته ، هل يوجد غير هذا ؟
هذا الذي يستهلك الوقت لا يستثمره ، هذا الوقت هو أنت ، هذا الوقت رأسمالك الوحيد ، هذا الوقت أثمن ما تملك ، إما أن تنفقه استهلاكاً ، يأكلون ويشربون ويتمتعون كما تتمتع الأنعام والنار مثوى لهم :
﴿ وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا يَتَمَتَّعُونَ وَيَأْكُلُونَ كَمَا تَأْكُلُ الْأَنْعَامُ وَالنَّارُ مَثْوًى لَهُمْ (12) ﴾( سورة محمد)أو أن تستثمره فتؤمن بالله ، كيف تؤمن ؟ أنت بحاجة إلى درس علم ، مكان العلم في الجامع ، تأتي إلى المسجد هناك درس تفسير ، درس فقه ، درس حديث ، درس عقيدة ، درس إيمان ، خطبة ، ابنك يحفظ القرآن في معهد شرعي :
﴿ الَّذِين آمَنُواْ وَعَمِلُواْ الصَّالِحَاتِ ﴾ .( سورة الفتح الآية : 29 )تنفق من مالك ، تربي أولادك ، تصل جيرانك ، تطعم المساكين :
﴿ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ ﴾ .( سورة العصر ) .سمعت خطبة رائعة جداً أخذت شريطاً تسمعها لأخيك ، تسمعها لابن عمك ، كله له أجر : (( من سلك طريقاً يلتمس فيه علماً سهل الله له به طريقاً إلى الجنة ، وإن الملائكة لتضع أجنحتها لطالب العلم رضاً بما يصنع )) .[ الترمذي عن زر بن حبيش]أنت بدوما والدرس بعد ساعتين ، هيأت نفسك تتوضأ ، ثم تركب أول باص والثاني والثالث ، لتأتي إلى الجامع ، ثم صليت المغرب ، سمعت الدرس ، صليت العشاء ورجعت ، هذا طريق الجنة والدليل :(( من سلك طريقاً يلتمس فيه علما سهل الله له به طريقا إلى الجنة )) .[ رواه الترمذي عن أبي هريرة ]
﴿ إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ ﴾ .( سورة العصر )لا تصدق مؤمناً ليس له عمل صالح .
ما إن تستقر حقيقة الإيمان في قلب المؤمن حتى تعبر عن ذاتها بعمل صالح ، لا تصدق مؤمناً سكونياً ، سلبياً ، أخي الإسلام عظيم ، خير إن شاء الله وإذا كان عظيماً ؟ أي إذا شخص فرضاً له أب عالم كبير وهو أمي أمضى كل حياته في مدح أبيه هل يصبح عالماً؟ لا يبقى أمياً : ﴿ إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ ﴾ . صبر على طلب العلم ، وصبر على العمل وفق العلم ، هناك موقف حرج النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم لم يصافح النساء قال :((إني لا أصافح النساء )) .[ رواه الترمذي وقال حسن صحيح عن أميمة بنت رقيقة] هناك دخل مشبوه لم يرضَ أن يأخذه ، صفقة مشبوهة رفضها ، قال : الله هو الغني ، وظيفة فيها فساد أخلاقي ، قال : لا أقبل بوظيفة دخلها أقل لكن أضمن ديني بها : ﴿ إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ ﴾ . هذا الدرس الأخير من حقائق الإيمان والإعجاز .
أما الإعجاز ، أيها الأخوة الكرام ، عندنا شيء اسمه جهاز إنذار مبكر ، هذا الجسم غلافه الجلد ، هذا الجلد فيه نهايات عصبية ، هناك نهايات عصبية في الوجه وفي اليدين ، وفي كل أنحاء الجلد نهايات عصبية ، لكن كثافتها مختلفة ، فكثافة النهايات العصبية بالظهر كبيرة جداً ، لذلك صب الماء البارد على الإنسان في الشتاء لا يحتمل ، لكن تحتمل الوضوء ، أعصاب الحس في اليدين والوجه قليلة ، هناك تنظيف دائم ، أما أعصاب الحس في الظهر والبطن وأنحاء الجسم كثيفة جداً أنت بحاجة إلى ماء ساخن ، من أجل وقايتك من أمراض الشتاء الله عز وجل جعل أعصاب الحس بالجسم كثيفة جداً عدا اليدين والوجه ، تصميم من ؟ إنه الله عز وجل ، حتى لا يزداد النخر بالسن وأنت لا تشعر وجدت سنك مع اللقمة ، وضع لك أعصاب حس بالسن ، فإذا وصل النخر إلى لب السن لا تنام الليل ، تذهب إلى الطبيب لتفحصه ، فعصب الحس بالسن مهم جداً ، الله عز وجل جعل عصب حس بالعظم فإذا انكسر لا سمح الله شدة الألم تدفعك أن تبقي رجلك كما هي ، أربعة أخماس العلاج ، الكسر لا يتفاقم لأن هناك ألم .أعصاب الحس وحدها من آيات الله الدالة على عظمته ، اليدين أنت بحاجة إلى التغسيل الدائم والوجه ، أعصاب الحس باليدين والوجه والقدمين والساعدين قليلة جداً ، تحتمل الماء البارد على اليدين ولا تحتمله على الظهر ، فكأن هذه الأعصاب أعصاب الحس جهاز إنذار مبكر .
أيها الأخوة الكرام ، يوجد بالجسم مراكز إحساس بالضغط ، والإنسان عندما ينام له هيكل عظمي وهناك عضلات فوق الهيكل العظمي ، و عضلات تحت الهيكل العظمي ، فالعضلات التي تحت الهيكل العظمي تنضغط ، حينما تنضغط تضيق ، فإذا ضاقت لمعتها نقصت التروية ، أماكن الضغط في العضلات التي نقصت ترويتها تبعث برسالة إلى الدماغ ، هناك مراكز إحساس بالضغط ، يأتي الأمر فيتقلب الإنسان ، قال تعالى :
﴿ وَنُقَلِّبُهُمْ ذَاتَ الْيَمِينِ وَذَاتَ الشِّمَالِ ﴾ .( سورة الكهف الآية : 18 )الإنسان يقلب في الليلة الواحدة ثمان وثلاثين إلى أربعين مرة ، كلما نام على جنب وانضغط الجنب مراكز الضغط في الجسم تبلغ الدماغ ، الدماغ يعطي أمراً بالتقلب ، أما التقلب فيه رحمة ، ذات اليمين وذات الشمال ، لو ذات اليمين وذات اليمين لسقط الإنسان على الأرض ، ذات اليمين وذات الشمال ، فأعصاب الضغط هذه من رحمة الله ، جهاز إنذار مبكر، لذلك قالوا : كل أنواع الألم جهاز إنذار مبكر ، وأخطر مرض ، المرض الذي لا أعراض له ، و لا ألم له ، الورم الخبيث لا يوجد فيه ألم أبداً ، فجأة ورم منتشر في الجسم ، الآن عندنا أعصاب للحر ، أعصاب للبرد ، أعصاب لمس ، أعصاب حس ، تمسك هذا جوخ صناعي ، هذا ليس صوفاً طبيعياً من اللمس ، أحياناً تحمل شيئاً ثقيلاً تقول وزنه خمسة كيلو ، شيء يقيس الوزن ، شيء يقيس النعومة ، الثقالة ، الحرارة ، البرودة ، الألم .
أيها الأخوة الكرام ، هناك ملايين النهايات العصبية بالإنسان ، مئتا ألف عصب للإحساس بالحر والبرد ، و هناك خمسمئة ألف عصب للإحساس بالضغط ، ستة وسبعون عصباً مركزياً ينقل الألم للدماغ ، وهناك آلية دقيقة جداً في الجسم ، الإنسان عندما تمس يده شيئاً حاراً بحسب نظام بالجسم يجب أن ينقل هذا الحر عصب الحس إلى النخاع الشوكي إلى المخيخ فالدماغ ، الدماغ يشعر بالألم ، الدماغ يعطي أمراً إلى اليد بأن تبتعد ، طريق طويل ، عندنا حالة استثنائية اسمها الفعل المنعكس ، الإحساس بالألم أو بالحرارة يصل إلى النخاع الشوكي ، النخاع الشوكي يعطي أمراً بالحركة فوراً ، هذا اسمه فعل الشرط المنعكس ، أنت مصمم تصميماً مذهلاً.أيها الأخوة ، هناك إحساس بالتوازن لولا هذا الإحساس لما وجد إنسان يمشي ، يوجد بالأذن الوسطى ثلاث قنوات ، القناة على شكل قوس الفتحة نحو الأسفل ، هذا القوس فيه سائل بنصفه وأعلى من السائل هناك أهداب حس ، الإنسان إذا مال السائل يبقى مستوياً ، فالسائل يمس الأهداب ، فأنت تحس أنك ملت نحو اليسار ، يأتي أمر من الدماغ ترجع على اليمين ، لولا قنوات التوازن بالأذن لما وجد إنسان يمشي على الأرض ، الطفل بأول الأشهر الثلاثة لا يوجد عنده قنوات توازن ، لو مال بحضن أمه يميل قليلاً ثم يكمل إلى الآخر ، بعد أشهر ثلاثة يميل ثم يرجع ، فالإنسان إذا مال ورجع معنى هناك أن هناك جهاز توازن بالأذن، صنعة من ؟ دقة من ؟ إنها صنعة الله عز وجل :
﴿ صُنْعَ اللَّهِ الَّذِي أَتْقَنَ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ ﴾ .( سورة النمل الآية : 88 ) الإحساس بالتوازن يحتاج إلى مفاصل ، هناك خمسون مفصلاً بالإنسان ، ومئتا عظم ومئتا عضلة ، كلها تسهم في أن تقف على قدمين ، والإنسان كرمه الله عز وجل لأنه يقف على قدمين ، بينما بقية الدواب تمشي على أربعة ، الدابة الحركة بالرأس فقط أما الإنسان يمشي على قدمين ويداه طليقتان .أيها الأخوة الكرام ، هذا الدرس الأخير من دروس حقائق الإيمان والإعجاز ، وفي دروس قادمة إن شاء الله عز وجل نختار موضوعات أنا أشعر أننا في أمس الحاجة إليها. والحمد لله رب العالمين

ليدي الامورة
05-12-2017, 12:32 AM
يعطيك العافية