A Quick Tour of Tag Sultan Compound, New Cairo

Tag Sultan by MNHD is a compound with an attractive location in Nasr City. It’s close to all the major services, but it’s still a quiet, secluded spot.
Tag Sultan Nasr City Location

The unique locality is the most important feature of the complex. Found in the best location in New Cairo, these are the most important features of its location:
Tag Sultan sits between El-Thawra St. and Cairo-Suez Road.
Five-minute distance from Cairo International Airport.
The Compound is located near the Ring Road, Cairo's most important main road.
Located opposite the JW Marriott Hotel and Kempinski Hotel.
A few minutes away from Teseen St., the most famous and important street in New Cairo.
Close to many of Cairo's most important neighborhoods, including New Cairo and Nasr City.
Near the Compound there are large and luxurious residential communities, particularly Tag City Compound and Mirage New Cairo Compound.
The New Administrative Capital is about 20 minutes away.
Central Cairo is only a 20-minute drive.
Available Spaces in Tag Sultan New Cairo

The project covers 30,000 square meters, carefully designed and divided to accommodate as many recreational activities as possible. The buildings occupy 18% of the total space, the remaining 82% is reserved for green landscapes, lakes, and swimming pools.
The apartments come in a variety of sizes and with modern architectural designs. They range between 100 square meters and 181 square meters.
Standalone villas start at 129 square meters, and are attached to a garden that is about 41 square meters. Other types of villas start at 156 square meters with a garden starting at 78 square meters.
The different sizes should match most customers’ needs. Additionally, you’ll find commercial units for sale, including shop, clinics, and administrative units. It’s an ideal location to start a business.